Order today for delivery in 3-5 days
Now available: The brand new Summer Protective Mesh Shirt for Women in the color Grey Solid. The stylish and comfortable lightweight button-up mesh shirt provides any rider with unique protection all while allowing for maximum airflow. Our innovative design keeps your body cool even on hot days.
Our shirt offers abrasion resistance and features CE-rated Level 1 or 2 Protectors at the back, shoulders, and elbows.
Important: make sure to add either Level 1 or Level 2 Protector Pads to this Riding Shirt, they are not included. Learn more about Protectors here >>>
- Designed for Women
- Soft and comfortable mesh shirt, ideal for riding in warm weather.
- Outer layer: 85% mesh & 15% cotton flannel
- Lining: 100% Polyester Mesh for improved comfort and maximum air ventilation.
- Inner lining reinforced DuPont™ Kevlar® mix CoolMax® fiber 250 GSM in Pads area for maximum abrasion resistance and tear prevention.
- Sleek partition pockets for our removable, CE-approved back, shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Two camouflaged inner pockets and two outer chest snap pockets to easily store your smartphone and other belongings.
- Two-sided zippered outside hand pockets with a strong build made to last.
- Soft & functional longer zipper vents under our arm airflow systems.
- Durable microfiber cloth to easily clean your sunglasses and other surfaces.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, modern feel.
* DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, SM or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted. © 2021 DuPont.
- YKK center front zipper with a secure snap stud closure flap
- Snap stud closure at the cuffs and chest pockets
- Two connecting belt loops to connect the shirt to your pants
- Practical hanging loop to hang your shirt anywhere
- Shoulder expansion gussets
Have a look at our size chart before placing your order. Click here to open the Size Chart >>>
Crash Coverage Plan
Get your Riders Shirt replaced in the event of a crash. Learn more >>>
Image credit (riding pic): IG @superth89, @nuno_routine, @el.ectric_life