NEW: The Beyond Riders Protective Jeans are finally here. These jeans, made with a thick Kevlar® mix, CoolMax lining and premium quality materials, are the perfect companion to your Beyond Riders Shirt.
Looking for a different size? Send us a message and we'll try to accommodate your needs.
The combination provides you with the most complete rider protection available. You can now ride beyond your limits while staying safe and looking more stylish than ever!
STYLE: The Protective Jeans are straight leg and come in a solid black making them perfect for any occasion!
SIZE: Measure your waist and inseam size (just like on regular jeans) to determine your size. To determine your inseam, simply measure the length from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Pockets for our CE-certified knee and hip pads are located on the inside of the pants.
Material and Features:
- All our pants have "DOUBLE stitches" to ensure premium quality and hold.
- Outer layer stretchable four ways Denim: 98% cotton 2% lycra
- Inner Protective Lining: 50% Kevlar® mix 50% CoolMax dual knit 200-220 GSM fibers for maximum breathability.
-The DuPont™ Kevlar® lining protects against abrasion & road rash, and the pads for hips and knees for falling in the event of a crash.
- Three front pockets for your everyday needs and two rear pockets.
- High-quality front brand button.
- Premium Quality Original YKK Zipper.
- Pants inner brand hanging strap.
- Two reflective wide inner stripes at leg ends sides to ensure your visibility at night once folded.
* DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, SM or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted. © 2021 DuPont.
Crash Coverage Plan
Get your Protective Jeans replaced in the event of a crash. Learn more >>>
I'm short and fat haha, hard to get pants with right inseam fitting for 36 inch waist. Took a chance, and it fits me perfect! Went through 3 other pants, this is the only one where knee pads can be adjusted to a perfect fit, the other ones I always had to compromise a little. I bought two jackets from beyond riders and quality is good as well, a bit too thick for me for those though. Hoping they do a softshell one later for winter though.
If you’re looking for a pair of jeans that not only are stylish and very comfortable to wear but can protect your knees and hips in case you crash look no further. I wore these pants on a trip to NYC group ride and had no fear of riding around because I had these pants, the stretchy material hugged me in all the right places. You can perform full squats and have no worry of them riding up, along with my favorite feature is the reflective tape that’s inside of the bottom part of the pants legs, this allows you to roll up your pants to have a little bit more visual safety at night! I would recommend these pants over all to anyone looking for added protection but doesn’t want those bulk knee pads.